Today’s Hot Topics
- A horrible Republican Presidential Debate in New Hampshire
- The jobs bill is killed in the Senate
- A bold plot to kill the Saudi Ambassador to the US…on US soil
- Ploughshares Fund President Joe Cirincione will discuss the uncovered alleged plot by Iran to kill the Saudi Ambassador to the US on US soil
- Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) will discuss the Senate’s failure to move President Obama’s jobs proposal forward. Help Senator Brown get the bill moving again here.
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier (D-CA-12) joins Bill live in studio to discuss the Occupy Wall Street protests and the economy, and the ‘Secret Memo’ among other headlines.
- Politico Reporter Ken Vogel will talk about last night’s Bloomberg/Washington Post Republican Presidential Debate
- Occupy: The American Spring – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- How he has fallen: Glenn Beck rally attendance 2010 v. 2011 (photos)
- MUST READ: Occupy Wall Street: A timely call for justice by Eugene Robinson (Washington Post)
- MUST READ:Panic of the Plutocrats by Paul Krugman (New York Times)
- Links to check out – Labor community support of Occupy Wall Street: The American Worker and Sheet Metal Workers
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!