Today’s Hot Topics
- The Senate Finance Committee passes its version of a health bill, with one Republican (Olympia Snowe), but not public option
- Four Senate Committees still have the public option included in their version of the health bill
- What’s more important – getting more GOP votes for a bipartisan bill, or including a public option?
- Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) will discuss the latest on getting a good health reform bill passed
- Knights Out spokesman Lieutenant Dan Choi will discuss the latest on his efforts to get Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell repealed
- A Great ad for Louisville…after the jump!
- Bill’s Blog: Insurance industry flip-flop
- Photos: Bill and Stephanie Miller’s visit to Madison, WI with 92.1 The Mic
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook
A great ad for Louisville