Today’s Hot Topics
- Indiana Republican Senator Dick Lugar ousted by a Tea Partier after 36 years in the Senate
- North Carolina puts the gay marriage ban into its constitution
- Senate Republicans block the student loan rate vote
- A double agent foils Al Qaeda’s bomb plot
- Think Progress Editor and Center for American Progress Action Fund Senior Constitutional Policy Analyst Ian Millhiser will discuss Mitt Romney’s evolving position on immigration Web|Twitter
- Huffington Post Politics Reporter Laura Bassett joins the show to discuss yesterday’s markup of the Violence Against Women Act Web|Twitter
- Media Matters for America Senior Vice President Katie Paris joins Bill live in studio Web|Twitter
- Roll Call Congressional Reporter Meredith Shiner joins Bill live in studio as a “Friend of Bill” co-hosting the third hour of the show! Web|Twitter
- Congressman Paul Tonko (D-NY-21) joins Bill live in studio to discuss his trip to Albany with President Obama yesterday, promoting manufacturing successes Web|Twitter
- New Obama campaign ad out Monday – Watch “Go”
- Drones Coming To A Town Near You – Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!