Today’s Hot Topics
- Democrats work to get rid of tax breaks for big oil, while Republicans say ‘no new taxes’
- Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood defends public employees
- Immigration: Will anything happen this year?
- Newt Gingrich running for President
- Congressman Peter Welch (D-VT-At Large) will discuss his bipartisan call for President Obama to pull the military out of Afghanistan and rethink our anti-terrorism strategy
- Center for American Progress Director of Immigration Policy Marshall Fitz will discuss the renewed push for immigration reform and the speech that the President gave yesterday
- Republicans Retreat from Ryan Budget: No Shock There – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Killing Osama Bin Laden: Promise Made, Promise Kept – Bill’s Latest Column
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!