Today’s Hot Topics
- Mitt Romney wins 6 of 10 states on Super Tuesday, including Ohio
- Count: 35 companies have dropped their sponsorship of Rush Limbaugh’s radio program
- Obama sees window of opportunity with Iran
- Slate Political Reporter Dave Weigel joins the show to discuss Super Tuesday results
- Media Matters Campaign Director Angelo Carusone will talk about the sponsors dropping their support of Rush Limbaugh’s radio program. Angelo lead the “Stop Beck” effort that took Glenn Beck off FOX News
- Politico Senior Political Writer Maggie Haberman will break down last night’s election results
- Chicago Tribune Columnist Clarence Page joins Bill with his take on the 2012 Presidential race
- Bill on the road: Obama Hate Machine Book Tour Dates
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Stay warm this winter, with a fashionable scarf hand-woven by Carol Press!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!