Today’s Hot Topics
- The Affordable Care Act challenge continues in the Supreme Court
- Rich Romney: He needs a car elevator in his new California home
- The Trayvon Martin smear campaign continues
- Congressman Peter Welch (D-VT-AL) will talk about the Affordable Care Act challenge before the Supreme Court Web
- Slate Senior Editor Dahlia Lithwick has been in the Supreme Court during the health care oral arguments, and joins Bill live in studio with the latest Web|Twitter
- Former Governor Eliot Spitzer (D-NY) joins Bill live in studio to talk about the health care challenge, 2012 presidential race, and more
- Political Strategist Christine Pelosi joins Bill live in studio to discuss how social media has become a powerful tool for political campaigns. Her new book is Campaign Boot Camp 2.0 Web|Twitter
- National Journal Congressional Correspondent Major Garrett joins Bill live in studio, co-hosting the third hour of the program Web|Twitter
- US Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood joins Bill and Major to discuss the transportation bill currently in Congress, and plans to improve infrastructure in the US Web|Twitter
- Where’s the outrage over Trayvon Martin? – Bill’s Latest Column
- Sign the Change.org petition to prosecute Trayvon Martin’s killer, George Zimmerman
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!