Today’s Hot Topics
- Weinergate: Are Democrats too quick to throw their own under the bus?
- Weinergate: Constituents split on whether he should resign or no
- 2012: Tim Pawlenty lays out his economic plan
- Dallas Morning News Senior Political Writer Wayne Slater will discuss the possibility of Texas Governor Rick Perry’s ‘prayer’ plan
- Washington Post columnist David Ignatius joins Bill in studio for the third hour. His new book is Bloodmoney: A Novel of Espionage
- Senate Armed Services Committee Chair Carl Levin (D-MI) will discuss the latest on our troops in Libya
- Weiner Thought with his Wiener, Not his Brain – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Romney’s flawed view of freedom – E.J. Dionne in The Washington Post
- In 2012, the Smart Ones Aren’t Running – Bill’s Latest Column
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!