David Shuster fills in for Bill today.
Today’s Hot Topics
- A vote to raise the debt ceiling fails in the House
- Mitt Romney speaks out, calls President Obama ‘ineffective’
- Should homework for kids be banned?
- A new study says cell phones may cause cancer
- Huffington Post White House Correspondent Sam Stein will discuss the latest from 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
- ACLU Senior Legislative Counsel Michelle Richardson will discuss the renewal of the Patriot Act
- In 2012, the Smart Ones Aren’t Running – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- The Difference in Toxic Talk: Big Eddie v. The Right Wing – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- In a New York election, talking back to the Tea Party – E.J. Dionne in The Washington Post
- Will Republicans learn the lesson of NY-26 loss? Dan Balz in The Washington Post
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!