Tell your Representative and Senators to support the President’s deficit reduction plan. Call the US Capitol and ask to be transferred to your Member of Congress: 202-224-3121. You can also look them up here.
Today’s Hot Topics
- Speaker John Boehner’s deficit reduction plan falls apart before it even gets to a vote
- McDonald’s announces healthier Happy Meals
- Study: White’s wealth pulls far ahead of minorities
- What’s the latest on striking a deal on the debt ceiling? We go inside the leadership discussions with Assistant Democratic Leader James Clyburn (D-SC-6).
- Speaker John Boehner’s deficit reduction plan amounts to ‘class warfare.’ Center on Budget and Policy Priorities President Robert Greenstein explains.
- USA Today White House Correspondent David Jackson joins the show to discuss the President’s latest actions on negotiating raising the debt ceiling.
- PHOTO: Rep. David Wu (D-OR) in his tiger costume
- Not Happy With McDonald’s – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Living in World of Lies – Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!