Today’s Hot Topics
- Mitt Romney’s 15%: The GOP candidate releases his tax rate which is lower than many Americans, and says earning $374,000 in a year is ‘not very much money’
- Butter-loving celebrity chef Paula Deen admits she has Type 2 Diabetes, and is making money off the disease
- Wisconsin Democrats collect 1,000,000 signatures to recall Gov. Scott Walker (R)
- Lee Saunders, Secretary-Treasurer of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees will discuss the victory for public sector union employees in Wisconsin, with the handing over of 1,000,000 signatures to force a recall of Governor Scott Walker (R)
- United Auto Workers President Bob King joins Bill to talk about the resurgence of the auto industry
- Wisconsin State Representative Mark Pocan (D-78) will talk about the Scott Walker recall
- Republicans Reject Their Best Candidate – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- PHOTOS: Bill at the Blue State Ball in Minneapolis with AM 950 KTNF
- Tell President Obama to Fix the FEC!
- Mitt Romney bumper sticker: Greed is good! – Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Stay warm this winter, with a fashionable scarf hand-woven by Carol Press!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!