- ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell’ might be repealed in one year – why wait?
- The fight against terror: Should we be giving suspects rights?
- IL primary yesterday
- Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA), chair of the Health, Education, Labor and Pensions committee, will discuss getting rid of the fillibuster, the latest on health care reform, and his work to combat childhood obesity.
- International Brotherhood of Teamsters President James Hoffa will discuss health care reform, the Toyota Recall, and the latest on jobs.
- Chicago Sun Times Washington Bureau Chief Lynn Sweet will discuss the IL primary results
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Bill’s Blog: Keep the KSM Trial in NYC
- Podcast: In-depth conversation with Ian Pounds, who worked in an Afghan orphanage for five months
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook