- Major health care developments last night: Has the Senate caved on the public option?
- President Obama asks Congressman John Conyers (D-MI) to ‘stop demeaning’ him
- Can Tiger Woods rebuild his image? If so, how?
- Congressman Eric Massa (D-NY) attended Stanley McChrystal’s hearing yesterday and will discuss his latest thoughts on Afghanistan. Also, yesterday was the 16th anniversary of NAFTA, which Massa has never supported.
- National Security expert Neil Livingstone will discuss the TSA’s accidental release of operation manuals yesterday, and the CIA assassins story
- Bill’s Blog: Kiss The Public Option Goodbye
- Photos: Bill and Stephanie Miller in Oak Park, IL with WCPT – Chicago’s Progressive Talk
- The Senate version of the health care reform bill
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook