Today’s Hot Topics
- Republicans continue to hold up the 9/11 responders bill
- DADT repeal will be signed into law today
- 2010 Census figures released
- Gigi Sohn, President and Founder of Public Knowledge, will discuss yesterday’s FCC Net Neutrality decision
- Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND), retiring from the Senate after serving 18 years, makes his final visit to the program as Senator
- House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer will discuss DADT and the rest of the lame duck headlines
- Jesus Paid Special Attention To The Poor – Bill’s special to The Washington Post
- The Death of Health Care Reform – This Week’s Column
- See Bill in Point Reyes, CA on December 29 at The Dance Palace
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is back on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!