- Bill recaps his night at the White House Broadcast Media Christmas Party
- The Senate caves to the President’s demand to strike a deal with Joe Lieberman on health reform
- The government is purchasing a small-town IL maximum security prison to house Gitmo detainees
- Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee Chair Tom Harkin (D-IA) gives us the latest on the Senate health reform bill
- Senator Tom Udall (D-NM) gives us his thoughts on the Senate health reform bill
- AM 760/Denver talk show host David Sirota will discuss Bill’s getting denied a Congressional media credential. Sirota had a similar experience.