David Shuster fills in for Bill today.
Today’s Hot Topics
- Wisconsin recall elections: Republicans keep four of six state Senate seats
- London riots: Why is conservative media saying the same thing will happen here in the US?
- Economy: The stock market rebounds
- National Journal Economics Correspondent Jim Tankersley will discuss yesterday’s big market swing on Wall Street.
- The Nation Washington Correspondent John Nichols is on the ground in Wisconsin to discuss yesterday’s recall elections
- Market Crash: Thank the Tea Party – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- US Forced to Swallow ‘Satan Sandwich’ – Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!