Today’s Hot Topics
- Republican Senators back away from Mitch McConnell’s false claim that the Wall Street reform bill is a bailout, and see possible bipartisan reform
- Police State: Harsh immigration rules implemented in Arizona — is it racial profiling?
- The Supreme Court allows animal cruelty videos as free speech
- Actress and Fitness Advocate Jackie Guerra will discuss her work on Michelle Obama’s childhood obesity council.
- Senator Mark Warner (D-VA) will discuss the latest on Wall Street Reform
- Father James Scahill, Pastor at St. Michael’s Parish in East Longmeadow, MA has called for the Pope to resign amidst the Catholic Church sex abuse scandal. He joins Bill to talk about it.
- Podcast: Mental health expert and former priest Richard Sipe on the Catholic church sex abuse scandal
- Bill’s Blog: Republicans Side With The Banks
- Photos: Bill at the Music Box Theater with Chicago’s Progressive Talk WCPT last week, watching “The Candidate” and talking politics
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook