Today’s Hot Topics
- President Obama continues to grow a lead over Mitt Romney in the polls, but will Democrats get too cocky?
- President Obama addresses the UN today
- The Nation Sports Editor Dave Zirin joins the show to talk about the problems with the NFL replacement officials and the ongoing labor dispute Web|Twitter
- USA Today White House Correspondent David Jackson joins Bill to talk about Republicans trying to slam President Obama for not meeting with the Israeli Prime Minister…when he’s not even in town Web|Twitter
- Think Progress Editor-in-Chief Judd Legum joins Bill live in studio with a weekly check in on the top TP headlines Web|Twitter
- Ploughshares Fund President Joe Cirincione joins Bill live in studio to preview President Obama’s speech to the UN General Assembly, and calls for more information on the Libya embassy attack Web|Twitter
- Buzzfeed Washington Bureau Chief John Stanton joins Bill live in studio to talk about the presidential race Web|Twitter
- Is Mitt Romney a Charter Member of the 47%? Read Bill’s latest column here
- Order Bill’s latest book, THE OBAMA HATE MACHINE: The lies, distortions and personal attacks on the President – and who is behind them (this is the hardcover book. The paperback is available below.)
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!