Today’s Hot Topics
- Republican presidential candidates face off in a Tea Party-sponsored debate
- North Carolina has put a same sex marriage ban on the ballot
- President Obama sends his jobs proposal to Congress
- CBS News Correspondent Peter King recaps last night’s Tea Party debate in Florida.
- President Obama has sent his jobs proposal to Congress. National Journal Economics Correspondent Jim Tankersley explains what’s in it.
- Congressman John Yarmuth (D-KY-3) will discuss President Obama’s jobs proposal.
- Rick Perry’s Official Coming-Out Party – Bill’s Latest Column
- Must Read: Goodbye to All That: Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left The Cult
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!