Today’s Hot Topics
- President Obama on the road in North Carolina, pushing for a revised form of his jobs bill
- A new poll finds 50% of people now support the legalization of marijuana, a record high
- IndyCar racing: Too dangerous? Or, is the ultimate crash the reason why people tune in?
- A new Pew Research report shows the media is very harsh on President Obama. Media Matters for America Senior Fellow Eric Boehlert breaks it down for us.
- United Auto Workers President Bob King joins the show to discuss the new South Korean trade deal and the latest on the auto industry out of Detroit.
- Democratic Strategist Jamal Simmons joins Bill live in studio to preview tonight’s GOP debate in Las Vegas and discuss the rest of today’s political headlines.
- VIDEO: Herman Cain sings ‘Imagine’ – dedicated to Pizza
- Progress Seen at the MLK Memorial Dedication – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- A Hero For Our Times – Bill’s Latest Column
- Links to check out – Labor community support of Occupy Wall Street: The American Worker and Sheet Metal Workers
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!