Today’s Hot Topics
- ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protests continue nationwide
- Median income is down, following the recession, says a new report
- Trade deals and the President’s jobs bill go before Congress this week
- NBC News Chief Pentagon Correspondent Jim Miklaszewski has the latest details on the ‘Secret Memo’ authorizing the killing of Al Awlaki – does that extend to any US Citizen?
- Code Pink Co-Founder Medea Benjamin has been at the ‘Occupy K Street’ protests in Washington, DC. She joins Bill live in studio.
- United Steelworkers International President Leo Gerard will discuss the labor community’s support of the ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protests, and the trade deals and jobs bill that go before Congress today.
- Sarah Palin’s Fifteen Minutes Are Over – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- How he has fallen: Glenn Beck rally attendance 2010 v. 2011 (photos)
- MUST READ: Occupy Wall Street: A timely call for justice by Eugene Robinson (Washington Post)
- MUST READ:Panic of the Plutocrats by Paul Krugman (New York Times)
- Links to check out – Labor community support of Occupy Wall Street: The American Worker and Sheet Metal Workers
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!