Today’s Hot Topics
- A Herman Cain accuser comes forward, Cain to respond today
- Dr. Conrad Murray: Guilty in death of Michael Jackson
- The Senate votes to hold debate on the next portion of the jobs bill, on jobs for veterans
- Erich Pica, President of Friends of the Earth, will discuss the need for President Obama to take a stand to stop the Keystone XL Pipeline
- Huffington Post Reporter Laura Bassett joins Bill live in studio to talk about the Mississippi Personhood amendment
- American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees (AFSCME) President Gerald McEntee will discuss today’s vote in Ohio that could curb collective bargaining rights
- Bill’s Photos: President Obama in the Rose Garden, pushing for jobs for veterans
- A Year To Go, To Obama’s Reelection – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Sexual Harassment Has Nothing To Do With Race – Bill’s Latest Column
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!