David Shuster fills in for Bill today!
Today’s Hot Topics
- Lots of confusion over Sarah Palin’s ‘bus tour’
- President Obama nominates Gen. Martin Dempsey to succeed Admiral Mike Mullen as the Chair of the Joint Chiefs
- The debt ceiling fight continues
- Politico Senior Writer Maggie Haberman will discuss Sarah Palin’s bus tour and potential run for President
- Rider University Rebovich Institute for New Jersey Politics Director Ben Dworkin will discuss the latest on NJ Governor Chris Christie.
- Marci Harris, Director of PopVox, tells us about her work to make Congress as accessible as possible
- In 2012, the Smart Ones Aren’t Running – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- The Difference in Toxic Talk: Big Eddie v. The Right Wing – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- In a New York election, talking back to the Tea Party – E.J. Dionne in The Washington Post
- Will Republicans learn the lesson of NY-26 loss? Dan Balz in The Washington Post
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!