Today’s Hot Topics
- President Obama introduces his choice for the vacant Supreme Court seat, Elena Kagan
- The left reacts: Is Kagan progressive enough?
- The right reacts: Kagan has no experience as a judge
- Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT), chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, will talk about President Obama’s nomination of Elena Kagan to the Supreme Court
- Slate.com Senior Editor Dahlia Lithwick will also talk about Kagan’s nomination
- Laborers’ International Union of North America President Terry O’Sullivan will discuss last week’s jobs report
- Myths and Falsehoods about Elena Kagan (Media Matters)
- Bill’s Blog: Hey Tea Baggers – Thank You for helping the Democrats
- Last Week’s Column: The Death of the Tea Party Movement
- Podcast: The uncensored emails that Bill can’t read on the air
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook