Today’s Hot Topics
- Republicans try to slam President Obama for using the Osama Bin Laden kill in his campaign
- In 40 states, gas prices are lower than they were a year ago
- The new union-built WTC becomes the tallest building in NYC
- Politico Media Reporter Dylan Byers joins Bill live in studio to discuss new questions being raised about Bob Woodward’s Watergate reporting Web|Twitter
- Salon Senior Writer Jeff Morley joins Bill live in studio to discuss the US’s increasing use of drones – both in the military and in police departments Web|Twitter
- Think Progress Editor-in-Chief Faiz Shakir joins Bill live in studio to discuss the Obama campaign using the Osama Bin Laden killing, Obama’s new campaign slogan and more Web|Twitter
- National Journal Congressional Correspondent Major Garrett joins the show live in studio as a “Friend of Bill”, co-hosting the third hour Web|Twitter
- Obama for America Campaign Press Secretary Ben LaBolt joins Bill and Major to discuss the latest on the President’s reelection campaign Web|Twitter
- Here’s the sleaze, but where’s the crime? – Bill’s Latest Column
- Must Watch Video – Mitt Romney: In the tank for big oil
- Organize for a constitutional amendment to overturn Citizens United – Resolutions Week
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!