Today’s Hot Topics
- Jeb Bush says his father George H.W. Bush and Ronald Reagan would not fit into today’s Republican party
- Florida voter roll purge
- The KKK wants to Adopt-a-Highway in Georgia
- Buzzfeed Political Reporter McKay Coppins joins the show to talk about Glenn Beck’s new radio contract and how he’s changed since he left FOX News Web|Twitter
- Boston.com Political Editor Glen Johnson updates us on the Massachusetts senate race Web|Twitter
- Think Progress Editor Judd Legum joins Bill live in studio to talk about the Florida voter roll purge Web|Twitter
- Ploughshares Fund President Joe Cirincione joins Bill live in studio to talk about Stuxnet and cyber warfare Web|Twitter
- International Association of Firefighters President Harold Schaitberger will discuss Mitt Romney’s attack on public employees Web|Twitter
- Nuns On The Run — And On The Bus – Bill’s Latest Column
- The hot song of the summer, “Call Me Maybe” by… President Obama!
- Summer jobs and jobs for vets links from the Department of Labor
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!