Today’s Hot Topics
- CEO pay is up 23% over 2009 – the median salary is about $10 million. How have they found a way to make money while the rest of the US workforce suffers?
- Thaddeus McCotter is running for President. Who?
- The Minnesota state government is now in the 5th day of a shutdown
- CBS News Correspondent Peter King joins the show from Florida with the latest on the Casey Anthony trial, and this week’s final Space Shuttle launch
- The 2012 presidential candidate field has gotten larger on the Republican side. Democratic Strategist Peter Fenn looks at what’s ahead on the campaign trail.
- ABC News Chief White House Correspondent Jake Tapper has the latest on President Obama’s take on the debt ceiling talks.
- The Senate is back at work today with no July 4th recess. Senator Ben Cardin (D-MD) gives us the latest on the debt ceiling negotiations.
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Chicago’s WCPT on Wednesday July 20th, at the Marion Street Cheese Market in Oak Park, IL at 5:30 PM
- Good Bye, Glenn Beck – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- The Unethical Clarence Thomas – Bill’s Latest Column
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!