Tell your Representative and Senators to support the President’s deficit reduction plan. Call the US Capitol and ask to be transferred to your Member of Congress: 202-224-3121. You can also look them up here.
Today’s Hot Topics
- Dueling Speeches: Preisdent Obama and Speaker Boehner address the nation on the debt ceiling
- Speaker John Boehner briefs talk show host Rush Limbaugh on the debt ceiling negotiations before his own caucus
- Glenn Beck goes off on the Norway victims, calling the dead children ‘Hitler Youth’
- Equality Matters President Richard Socarides will discuss New York’s gay marriage law going into effect this week
- Corporate jets actually provide good union jobs, and keep the economy moving. International Association of Machinists President Tom Buffenbarger and National Business Aviation Association President Ed Bolen join Bill in studio to talk about exactly why they oppose lifting the corporate jet tax cut.
- Congressman Peter Welch (D-VT-At Large) gives his thoughts on last night’s speeches by the President and Speaker of the House on the debt ceiling negotiations
- The President’s Big Friday Evening Win – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Living in World of Lies – Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!