Today’s Hot Topics
- President Obama proposes extending the Bush tax cuts for the middle class
- Should McDonald’s and Coca Cola be kicked out of the Olympics for their unhealthy menu offerings?
- The first half of 2012 is now the hottest on record for the US
- The Nation Sports Editor Dave Zirin joins Bill to talk about the upcoming Olympics, and the MLB All Star Game Web|Twitter
- Qorvis Communications economic expert Stan Collender joins Bill to discuss President Obama’s Bush tax cut extension plan, and how it will affect the economy Web|Twitter
- Congressman Jim Moran (D-VA-8) joins Bill live in studio to talk about improving infrastructure, Republicans holding Eric Holder in contempt, President Obama’s tax plan and more Web|Twitter
- Think Progress Editor Judd Legum joins Bill live from Houston, TX at the NAACP convention Web|Twitter
- Congressman Barney Frank (D-MA-4) joins Bill live in studio Web
- Must Read: Mitt’s Gray Areas – by Paul Krugman
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!