- President Obama admits lack of transparency in the health care negotiations was a mistake
- In his ABC News interview, President Obama said he’d rather be a ‘good one term president’ than a mediocre two-termer – is that a defeatist attitude?
- President Obama is proposing a spending freeze on everything except military and intelligence. This is exactly what John McCain called for on the campaign trail.
- Ben Bernanke gets opposition from both sides of the ail, on reconfirmation
- Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR) will discuss his thoughts on Ben Bernanke’s confirmation
- Congressman Eric Massa (D-NY) will discuss his latest thoughts on health care reform
- Meet the Candidates Week: Day 2 features Krystal Ball, running in Virginia’s 1st district
- Bill’s Blog: Dump Bernanke
- Air America Dies; Progressive Talk Radio Lives On
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook