You can text “Haiti” to 90999, and $10 goes to the Red Cross. It will be charged to your mobile phone bill.
- Election Day: A tight race in Massachusetts…Coakley can win, but what does it mean if she loses?
- Has the media handed the election to Scott Brown?
- Haiti relief efforts continue as the situation worsens
- Tomorrow marks President Obama’s 1st anniversary in office. How’s he doing?
- Politico Senior Political Correspondent Jonathan Martin joins the show from Massachusetts, following the Coakley v. Brown Senate race
- CBS News National Security Correspondent David Martin tells us about the US military’s involvement in Haiti earthquake relief efforts
- International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers President Tom Buffenbarger will discuss the latest on health care reform
- Bill’s Blog: Scott Brown is No Ted Kennedy
- Podcast: Rev. Jim Wallis on his new book, Rediscovering Values
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook