- President Obama has unveiled his health care plan. Is it any good?
- Have we wasted a year on health care? Or, has the wait been worth it?
- Plus: Jobs bill, stimulus package, and more!
- Governor Jennifer Granholm (D-MI) will talk about her meeting yesterday with President Obama, as part of the National Governor’s Association meetings in Washington this week
- Senator Jeff Merkley (D-OR) will discuss his thoughts on President Obama’s health care plan, and the jobs bill
- Andrew Young, former aide to then-presidential candidate John Edwards. His new book is The Politician: An Insider’s Account of John Edwards’s Pursuit of the Presidency and the Scandal That Brought Him Down
- Video: Rep. Joe Sestak (D-PA) takes on President Obama in his latest campaign ad
- Bill’s Blog: Sarah Palin, Language Police
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook