- President Obama outlines the new budget. Most noticeable: massive cuts to NASA. Are you OK with that?
- The KSM trial: New York isn’t OK with having it there. Would you be OK with having it in your home town?
- Plus: SCOTUS, Prayer Breakfast, Oscar nominations and more!
- CNN Legal Analyst Avery Friedman will discuss the implications of Khalid Sheik Mohammed’s trial moving out of NYC
- The Hill columnist Brent Budowsky will discuss his thoughts saying the Supreme Court campaign donations decision may be illegal
- Melanie Sloan, Executive Director of Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington will discuss their call for President Obama to not attend this week’s National Prayer Breakfast
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Bill’s Blog: Obama and the Republican Retreat
- Podcast: In-depth conversation with Ian Pounds, who worked in an Afghan orphanage for five months
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook