Today’s Hot Topics
- President Obama releases his budget: Too many cuts? Not enough? Is he abandoning his liberal base?
- Following in Egypt’s footsteps, Iranians begin big protests for democracy
- Energy drinks: Should they be banned?
- White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer will discuss the proposed budget that President Obama released yesterday
- Congressman Bruce Braley (D-IA) joins the show with his thoughts on the budget
- Contributing Editor to The Atlantic Graeme Wood is just back from Cairo, and will discuss the latest on the situation in Egypt
- Boehner Needs to Condemn Birthers – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Exclusive Podcast for Subscribers: Eric Alterman on his new book Kabuki Democracy
- ‘Bless Me, Father, For I Have Tweeted’ – Bill’s Latest Column
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!