Today’s Hot Topics
- The House punts on the payroll tax cut deal
- US keeping a close eye on North Korea following Kim Jong Il’s death
- 2012: Newt Gingrich calls Romney out for negative ads
- National Journal Congressional Correspondent Major Garrett joins Bill live in studio to discuss the House punting last night’s payroll tax cut vote
- Assistant Minority Leader James Clyburn (D-SC) joins the show to discuss last night’s inaction in the House
- Cook Political Report Editor in Chief Charlie Cook gives us his latest insights on the 2012 presidential race
- God doesn’t care about politics or football – Bill’s Latest Column
- Tim Tebow Trivializes Religion – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- MUST READ: The original letter sent by the Patriotic Millionaires to Congress this summer
- Stay warm this winter, with a fashionable scarf hand-woven by Carol Press!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!