Today’s Hot Topics
- A federal judge rules portions of President Obama’s health care bill unconstitutional: This judge has ties to the Attorney General that brought the lawsuit
- The Senate cloture vote on the tax package passes
- Why doesn’t John Boehner cry for the people in his own district, among others who are struggling?
- Center for Science in the Public Interest Director of Nutrition Policy Margo Wootan will discuss the child nutrition bill that President Obama signed yesterday
- Congressman Jim McDermott (D-WA-7) will discuss the latest on the tax deal
- Health Reform Will Survive its Legal Fight – Eric Holder and Kathleen Sebelius Op-Ed
- Bill Clinton, Salesman-In-Chief – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Tax Cuts: No Deal Better Than Bad Deal – Bill’s Latest Column
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is back on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!