Today’s Hot Topics
- Uprising in Libya: Gadhafi may soon be out
- 2012: Will Republicans wise up and support Jon Huntsman?
- Politifact Editor-in-Chief and St. Petersburg Times Washington Bureau Chief Bill Adair will discuss the latest truths and falsehoods coming from GOP 2012 candidates. Politifact celebrates its 4th anniversary this week!
- Former IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn may walk free today. CNN Legal Analyst Avery Friedman joins the show to talk about it.
- The new Martin Luther King Jr. memorial opens in Washington this week. American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Secretary-Treasurer Lee Saunders joins the show talk about the AFSCME workers that were with Dr. King the day he died.
- The Grover Norquist Super Committee – Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!