Today’s Hot Topics
- Republicans vote for the 1%: The Buffett rule fails in the Senate
- The Violence Against Women act heads to the hill this week…will Republicans vote against that too?
- Mitt Romney tells President Obama to ‘start packing’
- Huffington Post Senior Media Reporter Michael Calderone will run down the list of Pulitzer Prizes announced yesterday (including one for HuffPost!), and talk about the potential Mitt Romney-SNL appearance Web|Twitter
- National Postal Mail Handlers Union National President John Hegarty joins Bill live in studio to discuss the latest bargaining issues between the NPMHU and the USPS Web
- Washington Post National Political Reporter Nia Malika-Henderson joins Bill live from the road, travelling with Mitt Romney’s campaign Web|Twitter
- Think Progress Editor-in-Chief Faiz Shakir joins Bill live in studio with several headlines, including Republican Joe Walsh inviting his opponent to a debate while she’s on active military duty Web|Twitter
- Democracy 21 President Fred Wertheimer joins Bill live in studio to talk about campaign finance reform and Super PACs Web|Twitter
- On taxes, Republicans repudiate Ronald Reagan – Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!