Today’s Hot Topics
- The Buffett Rule: The Obama administration shows its support for next week’s vote
- No grand jury for Trayvon Martin case: What’s next?
- Mitt Romney looks toward November
- People For The American Way President Michael Keegan will discuss the latest on ALEC (American Legislative Exchange Council) and their petition calling for its corporate sponsors to drop their support
- National Education Association President Dennis Van Roekel joins Bill live in studio to talk about bullying in schools, and closing corporate tax loopholes to help children
- Think Progress Editor-in-Chief Faiz Shakir joins Bill live in studio to discuss George Zimmerman’s new website; corporations that do not pay taxes and more
- Democratic Strategist Peter Fenn joins Bill live in studio to co-host the third hour as a “Friend of Bill”
- Mexicans pull the trigger; we supply the guns – Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!