Today’s Hot Topics
- Michelle Bachmann’s habit of speaking off the cuff without facts
- Should mobile phones be banned in trucks?
- NY-9 not a referendum on Obama’s Presidency
- American children have returned to school. National Education Association President Dennis Van Roekel joins the show to talk about it.
- Boston Globe State House Bureau Chief Frank Phillips will discuss Elizabeth Warren’s run for Senate in Massachusetts.
- Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA-27) will give his take on the President’s jobs plan.
- Fact: Michele Bachmann Can’t Be Trusted – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- The DNC Needs to get the hell out of Charlotte – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Rick Perry’s Official Coming-Out Party – Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!