Today’s Hot Topics
- Warren Buffett reveals his salary and taxes that he paid last year: Over $62M with a 17.4% tax rate
- Secret Memo: The White House won’t talk about it. Have CIA agents turned into assassins?
- Herman Cain leads latest GOP 2012 poll
- Voter fraud continues to be a concern heading into the next round of elections. How bad is it, and where is it happening? Bill will chat with Keesha Gaskins, Senior Counsel at NYU’s School of Law Brennan Center for Justice’s Democracy Project.
- Congressman Chris Van Hollen (D-MD-8) will discuss the latest on the battle over jobs in Congress.
- The new Martin Luther King, Jr. memorial will be dedicated in Washington this weekend. American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees Secretary-Treasurer Lee Saunders will preview it, plus discuss the trade bills that passed in Congress yesterday, which will hurt American workers.
- The effort to recall Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker (R) is ramping up. The Nation Washington Correspondent John Nichols will discuss it.
- A lousy pizza and a lousy president – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- How he has fallen: Glenn Beck rally attendance 2010 v. 2011 (photos)
- Links to check out – Labor community support of Occupy Wall Street: The American Worker and Sheet Metal Workers
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!