Today’s Hot Topics
- Michael Steele says Tuesday’s elections were a ‘renaissance’ for the GOP…we wonder: huh?
- What happened in Maine? Is allowing same-sex marriage simply too radical for America?
- Health care update: AARP endorsement coming, and AFSCME’s big push to get reform passed, including a public option
- The Yankees win the World Series
- Congressman Rob Andrews (D-NJ) will discuss his thoughts on his state’s gubernatorial election, and the latest on health care reform
- University of Virginia’s Center for Politics Director Larry Sabato will discuss this week’s elections.
- Bill’s Blog: What a Difference a Year Makes
- Read the entire House Democratic version of the health bill: Affordable Health Care For America Act
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook