Today’s Hot Topics
- President Obama pushes ahead on health care reform
- What are the political implications of the President’s new hard-line strategy on health care – will it help or hurt Democrats?
- An air traffic controller allows his son and daughter to control air traffic at JFK in New York
- Congresswoman Donna Edwards (D-MD) will discuss the latest on health care reform
- Former DNC Chair and Governor Howard Dean gives us his thoughts on President Obama’s latest push on health care reform
- CNN Senior Congressional Correspondent Dana Bash gives us the latest on health care from Capitol Hill, and Rep. Eric Massa’s (D-NY) sudden retirement annoucement