Today’s Hot Topics
- A Goldman Sachs executive quits and writes a scathing Op-Ed about the company in the New York Times, and then gets smeared
- “No Labels” – what’s that all about?
- The Hill Managing Editor Bob Cusack joins Bill to discuss the 2012 presidential race: Is it now a 2-man battle?
- Media Matters for America Senior Vice President Katie Paris will talk about more advertisers dropping their support of Rush Limbaugh’s radio program in the wake of his ‘slut’ comment
- The Atlantic Staff Writer Molly Ball joins Bill live in studio with the latest on the 2012 presidential race
- Feminist Majority President Ellie Smeal joins Bill live in studio to talk about the latest women’s rights issues, including a controversial birth control bill in Arizona
- Must Read: Greg Smith’s NY Times Op-Ed on why he left Goldman Sachs
- The Clown Show Rolls On – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Requiem for Rush – Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Obama Hate Machine Book Tour Dates
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Stay warm this winter, with a fashionable scarf hand-woven by Carol Press!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!