Today’s Hot Topics
- Bill Maher says liberals need to accept Rush Limbaugh’s apology
- Rush Limbaugh attempts to spin his latest sponsor drops: Latest count is 47 companies that have pulled their advertising
- Apple introduces its new iPad
- USA Today White House Correspondent David Jackson brings us the latest news from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, including the President’s take on Iran, the 2012 race and more.
- Huffington Post Technology Columnist Jason Gilbert has the details of Apple’s new iPad
- The Atlantic Political Writer Molly Ball joins Bill with the latest headlines from the 2012 presidential race
- The Nation Washington Correspondent John Nichols looks at the candidates’ next moves after Super Tuesday, and what’s next for Rep. Dennis Kucinich. John’s new book is Uprising: How Wisconsin Renewed the Politics of Protest, from Madison to Wall Street
- Bill on the road: Obama Hate Machine Book Tour Dates
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Stay warm this winter, with a fashionable scarf hand-woven by Carol Press!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!