To help with the crisis in Japan, text ‘redcross’ to 90999 to donate $10 to the Red Cross for relief efforts. It will be added to your phone bill. Also, you can donate to the Salvation Army.
Today’s Hot Topics
- Germany and other countries are taking a step back on nuclear power as Japan works through this crisis: Why is the US staying full speed ahead?
- Republicans bring a vote to defund NPR to the House floor today
- The latest on the crisis in Japan
- National Journal Congressional Correspondent Major Garrett joins Bill in studio for an hour with the latest from Capitol Hill
- Congresswoman Diana DeGette (D-CO-1) will discuss the latest on the budget
- Where is the President on Japan Aftermath? – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- The Spirit of Wisconsin by John Nichols in The Nation
- Joe McCarthy Is Born Again — As Peter King – Bill’s Latest Column
- List of Koch Industry products you may want to boycott
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!