Today’s Hot Topics
- Antonin Scalia, the politician (or future FOX News employee)
- Supreme Court to rule on the Affordable Care Act today
- House Republicans to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress today
- SiriusXM ‘POTUS’ Channel Correspondent Jared Rizzi joins the show live from the Supreme Court, ahead of today’s expected health care ruling Web|Twitter
- Former Assistant Attorney General Robert Raben, President of The Raben Group joins Bill live in studio to talk about today’s scheduled vote to hold Attorney General Eric Holder in contempt of Congress Web
- American Postal Workers Union President Cliff Guffey joins Bill live in studio to talk about the current House bill that would destroy the postal service Web|Twitter
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Chair Congressman Charles Gonzalez (D-TX-20) joins Bill live in studio to talk about the latest on immigration following this weeks Supreme Court ruling Web|Twitter
- American Enterprise Institute Scholar Norm Ornstein joins Bill live in studio with his new book, It’s Even Worse Than It Looks: How the American Constitutional System Collided With the New Politics of Extremism
- No, No, No – Both Sides Are Not Equally To Blame – Read Bill’s latest column here
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!