Today’s Hot Topics
- Fast and Furious: House Oversight and Government Reform Committee votes to have the full House vote to hold Eric Holder in contempt of Congress
- President Obama invokes Executive Privilege on the fast and furious documents
- The Newseum goes against its own free speech principles
- Washington Post Political Blogger Aaron Blake joins the show to talk about new polls, ads, and fundraising totals in the 2012 election Web|Twitter
- Senator Chris Coons (D-DE) joins the show to talk about the transportation bill that is stalled in the House Web|Twitter
- The Nation Sports Editor Dave Zirin joins the show to discuss the NCAA banning teams from next year’s men’s basketball tournament because of poor academic performance, plus a call from Senators to regulate boxing Web|Twitter
- Politico Reporter Dave Levinthal joins David to talk about the Holder contempt vote Web|Twitter
- Think Progress Senior Investigative Reporter Josh Israel joins David to talk about the President’s use of executive privilege Web|Twitter
- What Would Washington Do Without Leaks? Read Bill’s Latest Column
- Order the updated paperback version of TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!