Tell your Representative and Senators to support the President’s deficit reduction plan. Call the US Capitol and ask to be transferred to your Member of Congress: 202-224-3121. You can also look them up here.
Today’s Hot Topics
- August 2 is fast approaching. Should President Obama invoke the 14th amendment to the Constitution and raise the debt ceiling himself?
- Speaker John Boehner has lost control of his own conference
- Should Major League Baseball institute ‘instant replay’?
- Congressman Earl Blumenauer (D-OR-3) will discuss the latest on the debt ceiling negotiations
- The Atlantic Wire Staff Writer Adam Clark Estes has been following the ATF ‘Fast and Furious’ flap that allowed thousands of guns on the streets of Mexico. He joins the show to talk about it.
- Who’s winning the message war on the debt ceiling debate? And, is the Republican party falling apart? Dr. Larry Sabato, Director of the Center for Politics at the University of Virginia joins the show to talk about the day’s news.
- PHOTO: Rep. David Wu (D-OR) in his tiger costume
- Not Happy With McDonald’s – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Living in World of Lies – Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!