Today’s Hot Topics
- Robert Gibbs stands by his statement on the Republican chances in November, even after backlash from Nancy Pelosi
- Conservative media continue to try and undercut the stimulus, blasting $20M being spent on signs…yet their math is wrong
- The President travels to Michigan today to promote electric cars
- Congressman Chris Van Hollen (D-MD), Chair of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee will discuss the latest on the 2010 elections, responding to Robert Gibbs saying the GOP has a good chance of taking over the House in November
- Governor Jennifer Granholm (D-MI) will preview the President’s trip to her state today, where he’ll promote electric vehicles
- CNN Senior White House Correspondent Ed Henry will discuss the latest from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
- Bill’s Blog: Who’s Not Tough Enough?
- Last Week’s Column: Clarence Thomas’ Supreme Conflict of Interest
- Mediaite reviews TOXIC TALK: Bill Press’ Book Toxic Talk Identifies the Disease and the Cure
- Official White House Log of all oil response activities since the start of the disaster
- Live Video Feed of the Gulf oil leak
- Get a Bill Press Show Mug to go with Bill’s Brew!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- The Bill Press Show on Facebook