Today’s Hot Topics
- Debt ceiling negotiations become testy at the White House Wednesday
- The impact of what will happen if no debt ceiling deal is reached is starting to become very real
- Rupert Murdoch’s bid to buy BSkyB falls through as his company’s scandal blows up
- Rupert Murdoch is in a load of trouble – could more problems be coming his way in the US? Huffington Post Senior Media Reporter Michael Calderone joins the show.
- Senator Sherrod Brown (D-OH) will discuss his take on the debt ceiling negotiations
- Faith Leaders are reminding Congressional leaders of the real human impact of the budget negotiations. Soujourners CEO Rev. Jim Wallis joins the show to talk about it.
- Take McConnell’s Deal, Mr. President – Bill’s Latest Parting Shot
- Free Elizabeth Warren! – Bill’s Latest Column
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Chicago’s WCPT on Wednesday July 20th, at the Marion Street Cheese Market in Oak Park, IL at 5:30 PM
- Bill on the road: Catch Bill with Ithaca’s 1470 WNYY on September 24th with Randi Rhodes and Alan Colmes at the Hangar Theatre!
- Purchase a podcast subscription and listen to the show anytime you want, on your computer, iPod, or .mp3 player!
- TOXIC TALK: How The Radical Right Has Poisoned America’s Airwaves – Get a personalized and signed copy here
- Follow the show on Twitter. Bill tweets live from the White House press briefings!
- Bill is on Facebook. Become a fan of his new page here!